"At least five to six neighbours of the Mahtos were also hurt in the incident. "
Gurgaon, April 14 - At least eight people, including a woman and an infant, were injured when a cooking gas cylinder burst in their rented room, police said Monday.

Uday Mahto, 26, his wife Reena and two-year-old daughter were critically injured when the leaking gas cylinder in their room caught fire and burst.

The incident happened late Sunday night in Heera Nagar area. They were referred to the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi, said a senior doctor at the Civil Hospital here.

At least five to six neighbours of the Mahtos were also hurt in the incident.

All the injured hail from different parts of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and were living in rented rooms.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 DELHI (98341 views)
 BIHAR (52121 views)
 UTTAR PRADESH (23781 views)
 GURGAON (14951 views)
 DOCTOR (10631 views)
 CIVIL HOSPITAL (6290 views)
 COOKING GAS (3641 views)
 SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL (3441 views)
 ARJ (3171 views)
 UDAY (581 views)
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002323057
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for India


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.