"New Delhi, April 29 - Fire broke out Tuesday morning in a room of the Prime Minister's Office. There was no damage or injury reported, an official said."
New Delhi, April 29 - Fire broke out Tuesday morning in a room of the Prime Minister's Office. There was no damage or injury reported, an official said.

There was a short circuit in a computer UPS in the PMO's room in South Block, which triggered off a smoke detector. The fire alarm went off and fire service reached the spot, said an official in the PMO.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 DELHI (97881 views)
 NEW DELHI (71831 views)
 APRIL (14601 views)
 TUESDAY (6681 views)
 CHE (5781 views)
 NIST (5711 views)
 PMO (4164 views)
 MAGE (3831 views)
 SOUTH BLOCK (2240 views)
 2 (1241 views)
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002370441
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for India


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.