"- Grey sunray pleated one shoulder maternity dress"
London, May 18 - For a pregnant woman, dressing for a wedding could be a daunting task. To flatter the body and, more importantly, to feel comfortable, they should go for soft and flowing fabrics.
Empire line dresses will flatter your figure and swing-style dresses will cover everything up and leave plenty of room too, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Dresses that come in under the bust are considered to be the most flattering during pregnancy.
Pleats are a huge trend for Sprign/Summer, so the navy dress (from ASOS) and grey and yellow piece (from Debenhams) could be on-trend and make one feel luxurious too.
Some of the stylish selection of wedding guest dresses ideal for pregnant ladies:
- Isabella Oliver Ava maternity dress; Sleeveless gathered front maxi dress.
- ASOS dress with lace top and pleated skirt; Dress with one shoulder; Lace midi dress with scallop; Wiggle dress in floral print; Lace bodycon dress with ribbon detail; and Dress with drape wrap over.
- Leota 'Ilana' sleeveless maternity dress.
- Grey sunray pleated one shoulder maternity dress
- Grey flower trim maternity dress