"The fire was doused by around 8.40 a.m. It was caused due to a short circuit in the wire of an air conditioner of a room, a fire service official said."
New Delhi, May 27 - A minor fire broke out Tuesday morning on the fourth floor of Shastri Bhawan, which houses many ministries and government offices, a fire official said.

The fire was reported at 8.35 a.m.

Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

The fire was doused by around 8.40 a.m. It was caused due to a short circuit in the wire of an air conditioner of a room, a fire service official said.

This is the second time a fire broke out at the Shastri Bhawan within a week.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002377038
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for India


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.