"Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told Army Radio Sunday morning that Israel should consider conquering the Gaza Strip once more, after it evacuated the lands in the 2005 disengagement plan."
Jerusalem, June 29 - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Sunday said Israel is ready to expand its operation against the Islamic Hamas movement.

Over the weekend, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) attacked multiple targets in Gaza in response to firing at Israel from the Gaza Strip, Xinhua quoted Netanyahu as saying at the beginning of the weekly cabinet meeting.

We are ready to expand this operation as per need, he added.

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told Army Radio Sunday morning that Israel should consider conquering the Gaza Strip once more, after it evacuated the lands in the 2005 disengagement plan.

Israel had been conducting operation in the West Bank territories in order to find three missing Israeli teenagers, believed to be kidnapped by the terrorists came from Palestinian side two weeks ago. Hundreds of Hamas operatives were arrested and some of the group's institutions were shut down during the operation.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002384626
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for Asia


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.