"Nitish Kumar, a student of Class 6, was playing on the terrace of his house in Swaroop Nagar area of north Delhi Saturday morning, when he accidentally touched a high tension wire."
New Delhi, July 12 - A 10-year-old boy was electrocuted Saturday when he came in contact with a high tension wire at his home here, police said.

Nitish Kumar, a student of Class 6, was playing on the terrace of his house in Swaroop Nagar area of north Delhi Saturday morning, when he accidentally touched a high tension wire.

His mother took him to hospital where doctors declared him dead.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002387888
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for India


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.