"The fire broke out due to short circuit at the house of Ruby Akhter in the city's Hathazari sub-district late Sunday evening, Xinhua quoted Nazrul Islam, a fire service official as saying. It soon engulfed the entire house. "
Dhaka, July 21 - Five members of a family, including two children, were burnt to death in a house blaze in Bangladesh's Chittagong city Sunday, officials said.

The fire broke out due to short circuit at the house of Ruby Akhter in the city's Hathazari sub-district late Sunday evening, Xinhua quoted Nazrul Islam, a fire service official as saying. It soon engulfed the entire house.

The fire brigade officials, who later doused the fire, recovered five bodies from the house.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002389775
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for Asia


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.