" Joginder Kumar, 38, died on the spot after the invertor's battery burst inside the shop at around 8.20 a.m."
New Delhi, Aug 2 - A man died Saturday after fire broke out in a shop here following a blast in an invertor's battery, police said.

The incident took place at a brass shop in Shahbad dairy area near Rohini.

Joginder Kumar, 38, died on the spot after the invertor's battery burst inside the shop at around 8.20 a.m.

Joginder Kumar, the owner of the shop, was taken to Ambedkar Hospital where he was pronounced dead.


comments powered by Disqus
Read more on:
 ROHINI (5502 views)
 

PERMALINK

http://www.nerve.in/news:2535002392915
You can quote the permanent link above for a direct link to the story. We do not archive or expire our news stories.


STORY OPTIONS
  Email this story to a friend
  XML feed for India


 
COPYRIGHTS INFORMATION
All rights reserved for news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.
Contact Nerve Staff for any feedback, corrections and omissions in news stories.
 

All rights reserved for the news content. Reproduction, storage or redistribution of Nerve content and articles in any medium is strictly prohibited.